If it is on Android, then yes. If you try to edit a photo, your computer will hang, but if not, you will be able to continue editing:
1. Go to Image>Edit.
2. Click “Properties” in the menu to the left.
3. Scroll down to “Advanced” and find “Photo Effects”.
4. In the drop-down, select “Edit with”, and choose “File” and then select a photo.
5. Click “New”.
6. Click “OK” to save your changes (this won’t overwrite the original photo).
7. Go to the Google Photos app on your phone or tablet and select the image where you want to edit.
8. Next, go to your camera and choose “Edit”.
9. Click on “Properties” and then select “Photo Effects” from the drop-down list under the photo you just used in step 7.
10. In the “Properties” options, click “Advanced” and in the dialog that comes up, set the “Auto exposure time” to “4:3” and the “Shoot at 8:1” setting to “High Quality”. This will take more photos to edit in Lightroom.
11. After it’s finished in Lightroom, save your update.
A couple who was jailed for murdering their 2-year-old girl have said that her life changed forever when she was in her 30s.
Kimberly Ann Meece and her husband Gary Meece pleaded guilty in October to murdering their daughter, Aniah. She was found dead in a freezer at about 6 am on October 31.
The couple had said they had intended to kill the child.
“This is the only life I ever knew,” Kimberly Meece, 37, told a packed court room in Fort Worth on Friday.
Aniah Meece was found with a deep freezer burn to her body.
Gary Meece, 38, pleaded guilty to child endangerment and was sentenced on Friday to seven years in prison. He was given credit for six previous months in custody, NBCDFW in Dallas reported.
When asked who had been the main influence on her decision to kill her daughter, she described the couple as abusive.
“There was no one else there,” she said. “I didn’t have anyone to turn to